Thursday 14 October 2010

Off The Page...

Ive got too many words to say
I stutter fall of the page
Because who i am cant be defined in hours or days
youve gotta spend a whole millennia to figure my out
Cos im still discovering myself and what im all about
I’m morphing, transforming changing in front of your face
Shapeshifting, My home is neither in that or this place
Cos on the molecular level most of me is empty space.
The music i produce is merely a starter, hes a brief taste. 
And well you think what your observing of me is physical matter
But im not solid, im moving, constantly improving and grooving
The Waves of vibrational change are so soothing
Listen to your heart and hear all of the music
That surrounds us all around, and resounds in every sound
Bring the out of tune into a tune and the out of bounds into bounds
Figuring more strength lies in discovering the oneness of all
Then attempting to separate myself like a robotic entity waiting for a beck and call.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.